Word To Remember

1 Corinthians 7:37

But whoever is firmly established in his heart [strong in mind and purpose], not being forced by necessity but having control over his own will and desire, and has resolved this in his heart to keep his own virginity, he is doing well.


Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Growing Up Types: Too Many I’s

CV White Quote: "If I's could see how great would our vision be, but since they can't the lose of sight and insight is equally great"

How many I's (eyes) can you find on this butterfly’s wing? These eyes are not real, they cannot see anything, and they are used to fool predators (take the focus off the butterfly) that want to eat the butterfly for lunch or dinner. Sometimes it works and sometimes it does not work, but that is not what we have in mind when we use too many I’s such as “I don’t like this, I am not, etc., I is not an eye and I cannot see a thing, the purpose of using I’s instead of eyes is to put the focus on self, to shift the control of what is happening in our favor, but why not be like the butterfly and just be seen without speaking the extra I’s? You may find the trouble fading away because your focus is centered on getting the problem solved and not on yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment